Apple Books also know as iBooks is the biggest online books store where you can read, listen or download e-books. In this tutorial, we’re going to share you about how to download iBook for PC and read all your favorite iBooks on Windows computer.
What is iBooks?
Among all the e-book stores available on the web we found iBooks app has to best one.
Apple’s iBooks store is an iOS application that provide large collection of e-books on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
It offers thousands of free books from different genres that may include thrillers, romance, fiction, drama, documentary, kids, and more.
Amazon’s Kindle Books service is a good alternative and competition to iBooks.
There are more features to be explain, read further to know.
However, one issue with iBooks is its compatibility, it is only compatible with iOS-based devices. We can’t install it directly on Windows devices. But still, we use iBooks on our PC using third-party tools.
Luckily, we’ve some useful tools to get iBooks app working on your PC.
Download iBooks for PC Windows 10,8.1,8,7&XP.
First of all, there is no official development from Apple Inc on iBooks PC version. But, we can install iBooks app using iOS emulators called iPadian. There are many iOS emulators available but iPadian is unique and works on great on Windows.
iPadian is a free iOS emulator which can run all iOS apps on PC. It is a dedicated tool and provides a same iOS user experience on PC.
We’ve tested this emulator on different versions of Windows for its compatibility, it is working almost all version. But, your system should meet few requirements.
File Size: 35 MB
RAM: Minium 1 GB
OS: Windows XP or later
Make sure to meet the above pre-requirements on your device. Then, follow up the guide below.
Par 1: Download and Install iPadian on Windows
- Download the iPadian from the official website, or click here to download straight to your device. It takes a few seconds to complete the download.
- Go to the “Downloads” section and find the file and click on it.
- Now, the installation window will open then follow the screen steps and complete the installation part.
Part 2: Adding the iBooks to iPadian
- Launch iPadian app.
- In the homepage itself iBooks app available by default.
- If not available, add it manually using below steps.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for “iBooks”.
- Click on “Get”.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password, if you don’t then learn how to get Apple Account here.
- After you entered the correct credentials iPadian start installing iBooks app.
- Now, you may read unlimited e-books of iBooks on your Windows PC as many as you want to read.
- Browse up to 100K+ books online from all categories.
- Listen to popular audiobooks with sweet-sounding.
- Also, text to voice converter. Automatically reads the selected text and works as text reading assistant.
- It shows recommended books as per the user interests and previous search.
- Make your own library by adding your favorite books to Read collection.
- The auto-night mode allows you to read even in the nights with no health issues.
- Custom selection of fonts and colors for clear text.
- One-Click to add bookmarks with your loved ones.
- Create notes and highlight the important content while reading.
- and more.
This app is the best online book store after the Amazon Kindle Book. It offer almost everything from world of books. The majority of books available on this app is free and easy find.
We can download the books and can able to read anytime anywhere.
Officially, the PC version is not available but we tried these methods to run iBooks app on our PC. I hope you’ve installed the app without any problem. The only problem is creating the Apple Account. Use the above instructions carefully.
Imagine, if your mobile app is connected to laptop screen, then the reading experience should be much better.